The best way to get to know Acadian is to meet some of its people. Below you will find brief profiles of a number of Acadian team members. They were chosen to represent a broad range of the firm, from investments to client service, from interns to senior managers, and from recent hires to those with decades-long careers at the firm. Click on each photo to read their stories.
In addition to competitive salaries, Acadian offers:
- Generous health insurance, including dental and vision care
- Paid time off with further leave accrued by seniority
- Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
- Reimbursement towards continuing education and/or professional designations
- Hubway membership
- Life insurance
- Backup child care
- Health club reimbursement
- 14 weeks of paid leave for the primary care giver, with the option to return at a 75% schedule for 8 weeks
*Benefits vary by location
At Acadian we seek to provide stimulating, intellectually rewarding work and help every employee realize their full potential. We offer generous tuition reimbursement and an extensive in-house training program. Employees are encouraged to expand their skills through a combination of on-the-job experience, mentorship, targeted training opportunities, and continuing education. We have a strong record of promotion from within.
An Acadian internship is a hands-on opportunity at a global asset manager whose creative use of ideas and technology puts it at the forefront of the investment industry. Expand your skills through a combination of on-the-job experience, mentorship, and training opportunities.
Our internship program is continuous, with positions available for the summer as well as for winter and co-op timeframes. We offer opportunities for both graduate students and undergraduates (all years). Interns have the opportunity to work with senior staff on meaningful projects supporting all areas of our firm. You will build skills, expand your work experience, gain insight into future career choices and make a demonstrable contribution to Acadian’s business.
Interns are selected via a competitive process that includes a resume and interview.
- Demonstrated excellence in your field of study
- Ability to learn quickly
- Detail orientation and commitment to quality
- Diligence, flexibility and determination
- Honesty and integrity
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboration
- Interest in and knowledge of the financial industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Opportunities to collaborate with other Interns and work side by side with experienced professionals
- Possible placements include: IT, Investment Research, Performance Attribution, Client Reporting, Operations, Client Services & Marketing
Acadian is an equal-opportunity employer dedicated to promoting an environment of respect, acceptance, tolerance and cooperation. We value and support difference in age, gender, race, national and ethnic origin, physical abilities, religious beliefs and sexual orientation. We believe supporting diversity not only helps our employees develop as individuals, but makes Acadian a stronger company and a more rewarding place to work for all.